Vegan Snickers Mug Cake
🍫 VEGAN SNICKERS MUG CAKE 🍫
I have shared this recipe a few times on my stories as this is a yummy treat we love to make for dessert... it’s on high rotation 😜
I love making treats that don’t make you feel like you are missing out just because it’s ‘healthy’ 🙌🏻😋
1/4 cup of whole wheat flour (I use GF flour)
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of cinnamon
4 tbsp of vegan milk
2 tsp of peanut butter
1 1/2 tsp of maple syrup
1 tsp dark chocolate chips
sprinkle of flakey sea salt
1. Combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a ramekin or small mug.
2. Mix and then add the rest of the ingredients except your dark chocolate chips and sea salt.
3. Mix until a cake batter is formed.
4. Top with chocolate and sea salt as desired.
5. Microwave for one minute and five seconds.
There is a small amount of sweetener as we don't enjoy super sweet desserts... add more if that tickles your fancy 😉
Recipe source: @plantyou